Sunday, March 27, 2011

{ Green Thumb }

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nothing made me smile more today than purchasing these plants today from Trevallan Lifestyle Centre in Ipswich. It really is incredible how plants truly do enhance your mood and give you that pick you up you just need. Though in saying that I have had a great morning (out sourcing lovely vintage finds) I just felt even better being surrounded by greenery at the nursery. I even (cough cough) told them how much I loved them as I drove them home. Anyone else speak to the plants?
Lou xo

3 comments:

  1. Only to say "please don't die-you can do it", Angelonia so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just saying to Lyn today how my garden makes me feel so happy. Your plants are very pretty - they'd have made me smile too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely assortmentm, yes I do talk to my plants. How could we not? they are so friendly. Did you know that Prince Charles talks to his plants, apparantly the carbon dioxide from your breath is very good for them. xx

    ReplyDelete