Friday, May 20, 2011

{Tirra Lirra ~ An Ipswich Treasure}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I've spent a glorious day in Ipswich soaking up the festival vibe as it celebrates this great little city. I absolutely enjoyed my time visiting the Tirra Lirra & Boutique Tres Chic (On Bell Street right in the the heart of the city) ladies dressed in their finest.

I took some quick snaps of the space as it's in an old law building that has plenty of character, fine espresso, fantastic art and gorgeous fashion.

I didn't take any photos of Boutique Tres Chic just yet as I think I'll do a blog alone on the gorgeousness of that space and all it has to offer. Anyhow Tirra Lirra is certainly a space to watch as it has plenty of things coming up throughout the year including wine tastings to fashion events.

Mwah xo

3 comments: