Monday, June 6, 2011

{These warm days make me think of...}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Sunday I created this display and was quite happy with what I came up with. The weather is so sunny and warm during the day at the moment (though looking doubtful today) that I felt playing with this beach theme was quite appropriate.

This cane serving trolley is available through my ebay shop at the moment...popping up plenty of things there this month so who knows what you might see each time you visit?

3 comments:

  1. I could do with a nice bit of summery beachiness right now - it's great and 11degrees here. It looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice display, we are so lucky to have sun in winter. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy display, can you imagine trying to do this in a snowy winter? What was our winter temp. the other day 25C?

    ReplyDelete