Wednesday, June 1, 2011

{What to wear when collecting eggs?}

Photobucket

Photobucket

If ever you were in any doubt as to what the perfect outfit would be to collect eggs, I feel Lily captured it last weekend. Here she is wearing a pretty floral blue smock with a blue vintage apron in a contrasting pattern but perfectly complimentary to each other. Team it up with some gumboots and the perfect vintage basket (we painted this one white a couple of years ago for a fun easter activity) and you have your perfect egg collecting outfit or kitchen garden one for that matter.

9 comments:

  1. love the fabrics and the whole outfit!
    cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous - my daughter has the same dress. I was drawn immediately to the colour and flowers. Beautiful apron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, that's an egg collecting outfit if ever I did see one...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you ever beat that vintage fabric, I just love the colours. I don't think I will ever get tired of them, they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous! i love your blog, it is fantastic and your in ipswich which is such a great town!

    I am new to the world of blogging so come and check out my new page and follow me.
    http://cherishmareevintage.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete