Monday, July 11, 2011

{The Beauty of Somerset...}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We've had a bit of an emotional roller coaster over the school holidays but I was pleased for the kids sake that we ended it on a higher note. We had the opportunity to go hovercraft-ing on Sunday at Somerset Dam which can I say was plenty of fun. Somerset was incredibly beautiful with all its rolling hills and the drive there was stunning as we came around many winding roads and over bridges with sun dancing on water running underneath. I also really appreciated the beauty of the straw coloured grass against the blue of the water that I had to capture a few shots.

2 comments:

  1. Hovercrafting sounds like a blast. How exciting for your children. I live you photos Lou, the colours are so nice :)

    ReplyDelete