Sunday, July 24, 2011

{OPEN SHOP this Saturday}

Photobucket

Hello All. I hope you've all enjoyed your weekend? Mine was spent co-hosting (wearing another hat of mine, Ipswich Women in Business) a Christmas in July event with all the trimmings (more to come on that soon) and enjoying the kid's school fete yesterday which I always look forward to every year.

And now I'm super excited for this next weekend to arrive as I prepare an Open Shop for Vintage by Lou Lou on Saturday (9am-1.00pm). I extend an invitation for all to attend who love vintage loveliness and enjoy old fashioned cake and other deliciousness. We will also have as our guest Sassy Cosmetics which we love not only because they use natural and organic ingredients in their range, but as they are a local based business too.

Bring your friends and really enjoy a morning out and if you are visiting from Brisbane and surrounds there are many other incredible boutiques on offer so make a day of it. If you would love to attend and require further details please email vintagebyloulou@live.com.

4 comments:

  1. love this photo and would love to be there!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pity I live so far away as this is right up my alley. Have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be there is a heartbeat if I still lived in Brisbane :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies....would love you all to be here too. Shall have a slice of cake for you all instead (what I do for you) xx

    ReplyDelete