Tuesday, July 5, 2011

{A Visit to the Country}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday I visited the countryside out our way and of course we stopped in at the little shops along the way. Here are some photos from around the Marburg Antique Centre. There are certainly plenty of treasures to find here though I tended to photograph pieces that were appealing to my "rustic" side. I also loved on entry the smell of the old kerosene lamps burning and being greeted by a blue and white dish of lemons....one of my favourite things at the moment.

3 comments:

  1. Just hanker for a door like that, I keep trying to convince my hubby to put one on his corrugated iron shed, he thinks I've lost it I'm sure ha ha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics,looks like you had a lovely time.I too have a "rustic" side which is a family joke,they think I collect too much "rusty junk".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou Lou, Just catching up with all my fav blogs since I moved interstate. The photos taken by you in the country are just so special.
    You have a real eye for colour.
    xo Sue

    ReplyDelete