Sunday, August 21, 2011

{Father's Day Stall ~ This Sunday}


Photobucket

Instead of our "standard" open shop this month we are taking VBLL on tour (well right around the corner anyway) to Precious Packages in the Top of Town, Ipswich.

I remember when we were kids having the best Father's Day Stalls at school. The amount of times I would walk around those tables very carefully selecting something perfect for Dad, each time seeing something new and exciting. Everything was hand crafted or home baked and wrapped in cellophane with curled ribbon. Things aren't quite like that anymore (please let me know if your school is, I'd love to hear about it) so I want to bring back a bit of that old fashioned Father's Day Stall.

You will find the Vintage by Lou Lou & Precious Packages Father's Day Stall out the front of Precious Packages with plenty of goodies for dad this Sunday, the 28th of August from 8.30am-12.30pm.


Precious Packages is located on 17 Ellenborough Street, Ipswich.

2 comments:

  1. All the best with your stall, hope you sell heaps. We have our market saturday this week too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve just stumbled upon your lovely blog. I look forward to popping by again for some more inspiration! I'm just new into blogging this year & have put together a daily blog on design, fashion, food, travel and anything pretty.
    http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com/ and
    http://coastal-style.blogspot.com/ for everything chic and coastal

    I had a lot of fun putting them together maybe you would like to check them out if you have a spare minute.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete