Monday, August 15, 2011

{Snapshots from my Desktop}

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two photos were sitting side by side today on my desktop and I thought I'd share them today. They are snapshots of my Sunday.

The first is of fresh silverbeet, rosemary and sun ripened tomatoes from my dad's garden. I have already used the silverbeet in healthy green smoothies and some of the rosemary in a pumpkin risotto last night. And I think those juicy tomatoes will be a perfect accompaniment to fajitas this evening, a family favourite. I'm hungry just thinking about it.

The below image is of some vintage and upcycled fabric to be used for a cushion order. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they turn out. I really love to mix and match fabrics together and things that you initially think may not work. I will have some photos of the finished product to share with you soon.

Lou xx

7 comments:

  1. i especially love the tomatoes & silverbeet pic!
    i have a slideshow of all my pics when the computer is resting but I am pretty boring & have my kids as a desktop pic.

    happy creating Miss Lou Lou ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing what you do with those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love crisp fresh greens,yum, clever dad and tomatoes look good enough to eat like an apple.
    Love the fabric too.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Louisa

    I'll take those silverbeet and tomatoes of you anyday - I love the thought of them so fresh.
    I love juicing too :)

    have a great day/night

    x
    Loulou

    http://hereiamloulou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy fresh produce and fabrics....look forward to seeing the finished cushion :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only imagine having fresh tomatoes in the garden at this time of the year...how nice!

    ReplyDelete