Thursday, August 4, 2011

Spode Breakfast Cups ~ This Weekend Only!


Photobucket
Photobucket

I have been sent an over supply of absolutely stunning Spode Breakfast Cups. To be honest though I don't think you could ever have too many of such a lovely thing. Made in England they feature beautiful 18th Century Oriental design.

Wonderful for a cup of Early Grey, I've included the second image as inspiration as I can just imagine sitting there writing letters to pen pals in far away places around the world, and sipping from these stunning cups. Or simply they are perfect
for that first steaming hot cup of tea to add sunshine to any day.

They come in a box of four for $340.oo (rrp $440.00) or I'm more than happy to sell them individually for $85.00 each. Postage to anywhere in Australia is $15.00. If you're interested please phone me on 0403 597 479.

Enjoy your weekend x

2 comments:

  1. I think it's the blue and white thing that keeps me loving china like this! You never tire of it, and it always looks great. Have a lovely weekend!
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Louisa,

    You got some very classy sets here and your setup is done very well too. Wish you good luck in finding ladies to adopt these lovely cups & saucers from Spode.

    Love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete