Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Garden Tea Dresses by Louisa Jane

Photobucket

When one collects vintage and second hand fabrics galore the question begs to be answered, "What to do with it all?". So recently I have been working on my own dress label, Louisa Jane. These dresses and skirts in our Spring range will be perfect for garden tea parties with friends and really they are ageless as a 16 year old girl to a 60 year old woman will look absolutely stunning. I am so very excited to be launching the range at Ipswich's first fashion week and will share small snippets until then about the dresses. Want to see and touch them for real and enjoy a girl's night out at the same time? Visit Followers of Fashion and their Ticket Booth to find out more.

4 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! I can't wait to see and hear more about it. I'd love to have a small fashion label. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics look amazing, looking forward to seeing the pictures from Ipswich fashion week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever Lou, when do you run out of ideas, this latest venture sounds wonderful, good luck with it. Can't wait to see the dresses. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek! I can't believe I missed this post! Congratulations on your new venture, Louisa! I can't wait to see your dresses, I know they will be beautiful! ~ x

    ReplyDelete