Monday, November 14, 2011

Serendipity: A New Adventure

Photobucket

Photobucket

Miss Janette Adams (Precious Packages, Obsession Shoes, Ipswich Women in Business) and myself have been working on a little BIG project perfectly named Serendipity and a new retail space joining the Top of Town precinct in Ipswich (17 Ellenborough Street, Ipswich).

We are busy working away to have it looking beautiful for our opening this Thursday and the above image is one we have taken inspiration from. You will find furniture, homewares, gifts and much more including Vintage by Lou Lou pieces which I'm very excited about. And as soon as we have some gorgeous photos to share, I'll be popping them on here for the world to enjoy xx

4 comments:

  1. I love concept of Serendipity! So much so that's it the name of my business too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds so exciting. I have been meaning to come over your way. Now I will just have to. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderfull, sounds absolutly gorgeous, cant wait to visit. Please everyone get behind your local business!! These two ladies work very hard to bring success to local business in Ipswich. Big THANK YOU Janette and Louisa! xxoo Tash from Holly T Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting - well done girlies - stars indeed - best le xox

    ReplyDelete