Sunday, January 1, 2012

366 Days ~ Day 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally 2012 (a leap year), has arrived. Today has been a gorgeous day beginning with a leisurely breakfast with friends, a nap in the afternoon to recover from New Years celebrations and a beautiful afternoon visiting the grounds of the Croquet Club in Ipswich where I could truly have spent hours just enjoying the sun dappled lawns.

My resolutions do tend to be very similar each year so nothing new there but one extra I have added to the list is "366 Days" where I blog each day about my home town Ipswich, vintage living, family, food and enjoying life in general.

I hope you've had a wonderful start to the New Year and look forward to sharing this years journey with you here in the blogosphere...may it truly be a great year for all xo

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! My new years day was similar in that I had to have an afternoon nap. I'm not used to being up so late!
    All the best for a lovely year and i look forward to visiting your blog in 2012 x

    ReplyDelete