Monday, January 9, 2012

The New Zealand Trip ~ Day 10

Photobucket
Flying into Nelson

Photobucket
Ascension Winery, Matakana

Photobucket
Cambridge

Photobucket
Phill's favourite pic from the trip, Coroglen

Photobucket
Coroglen

Photobucket
New Plymouth

Photobucket
Auckland Airport

It's still so warm today in Ipswich which is a far cry from Phill's trip to NZ where he was wearing a hoodie for most of the two weeks away.

Phill's job sees him travelling regularly but he does not necessarily have the opportunity to do any real sightseeing. This means his snapshots are often from behind windows as they fly over states and countries or drive through towns, cities, villages etc.

Here are a few captured on his iphone that struck a chord with me. I think one thing that can be said about New Zealand is how truly beautiful it is.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the photos, it is indeed a beautiful country and made this kiwi girl living in France a little bit homesick.

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore NZ! I've been there a few times and never tire of it. Great views, people and definitely wine! Those blue hydrangeas are amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep NZ is a great place. I got very excited seeing a pic of Cambridge as I come from Hamilton which is about 30 mins out of Cambridge!!

    The hyrandgeas made me smile as I had them in my bridal bouquet. They are one of my very fav flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you loved the walk down memory lane ladies. Phill was even more thrilled he put a smile on all your faces, the big softie he is xo

    ReplyDelete