Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Good Morning ~ Day 18

Photobucket

I have been meaning to post this blog all morning. With a shop and kids on holidays, blogs can end up being written on the laptop in bed that night. But that's okay because you know your day was full.

I have managed however early afternoon and it's a post of what I woke up to this morning. It's the arrangement on my bedside table. Grabbed my camera and snapped it as I saw it; My pile of books that I have begun but yet to finish (yikers!), my oriental dish of small treasures including my favourite semi-precious stone Turquoise and a small Le Tour Eiffel, vintage frames that are waiting to be filled with masterpieces, and finally a mug Lily gave me for Mother's Day two years ago filled with water and sipped at during the night.

I think the space you wake up to in the morning helps set the tone for the day. And this arrangement has seen me smiling through the day xo

4 comments:

  1. a pretty yet simple arrangement. lovely to see when you first open your eyes! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me today Kate :) Thanks for your blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Lou,it's the little things like this that make us happy. Nice little arrangement on your bedside table.
    xx jeanetteann

    ReplyDelete