Monday, January 9, 2012

Home Sweet Home ~ Day 9

Photobucket

Despite the heat and my dull headache because of it (and it is sweltering here, finally it feels a true Queensland Summer has arrived) I am enjoying the sweetness of Pistachio and Raspberry White Chocolate from New Zealand with a glass of crisp cold white wine. They don't typically mix but I'm excited to have Phill home and it is a gift from the land of the long white cloud. He has been telling me all about his time there and it is wonderful to hear the stories. Photos coming tomorrow after some quality time this evening.

I hope you're not all melting xx

4 comments:

  1. oh goodness that chocolate looks amazing - why have they not invented lick the screen technology ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, that looks so good! I'm a big fan of NZ, it's such a wonderful place. The wine isn't too bad either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious. I'm sure it will be enjoyed
    Thanks for your kind comment on my blog
    Kind Regards
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally think the mix as long as the white is dry-ish ... one of my fav is fudge and chardy - a delight ! best le ps we hit nz in about three weeks - double ya !!

    ReplyDelete