Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hotel for Dogs ~ Day 6

Photobucket

Can you believe that we only have two weeks of holidays left before the kids go back to school, well in Queensland anyhow.

The past couple of days has seen Miss Lily open up her own Hotel for Dogs to a Maid Service (funny how I end up doing more cleaning up after games like these...) and anything in between.

And of course I am attempting to get the house in order before I return back to our shop Serendipity on Monday so at times like this you feel like you take one step forward and two backwards.

I actually think I'd be okay with mess as long as it was "attractively messy" or whatever that means, but I'm prepared to don my Indiana Jones hat and go in search of it.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck,at least peace in 2 weeks xx jeanetteann

    ReplyDelete