Thursday, January 12, 2012

In The Raw: An afternoon picnic & you're invited ~ Day 13

I wanted to share with you all today an invitation from my gorgeous friend Cara for our Raw Foodie Afternoon Picnic (Sunday Afternoon, 5th Feb, 4pm)...

Photobucket

"Some of you might know I am on a raw food journey at the moment and am blogging about the experience. Louisa from Vintage by LouLou (also a raw food enthusiast) and I are hosting a beautiful raw food picnic at the enchanting Kholo Gardens.

We welcome anyone who is int
erested in raw food to come along and bring a plate of raw food goodness to share (if you need ideas just contact either of us). We did one last year (the picture is of a raw raspberry chocolate ganache that I made) and it was lovely.

This will be a family friendly event - so bring your cricket bats and balls and enjoy the warm afternoon rays of sunshine, some fun and healthy delicious raw food!"

If you live close by (Ipswich, Queensland) and would love to join in the fun and foodie goodness visit here to find out more or email me at vintagebyloulou@live.com.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And these are some photos from a recent raw luncheon held at the Waywillanwy Farm Organic Market located in Boonah. Raw Food Demonstrations happen there once a month xx

2 comments:

  1. yum! it looks so good. wish i could eat some of it now.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy,love raw food, Not sure if I could only live on it though,but good for the body I'm sure. x jeanetteann

    ReplyDelete