Sunday, January 22, 2012

Introducing ES Traders ~ Day 22

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One thing I truly enjoy about working where I do, (if you can call it that), is the incredible shops that surround us.  Just this evening I stumbled across the ES Traders Blog and as you can see from the images above, it is filled with amazing treasures (new/vintage/antique) sourced locally and further afar.  

I feel like saying "Bon Appetit" because it really is a feast for the eyes.  Situated at the end of Bon Laneway in an old industrial corrugated iron shed, there is no "if you get the chance" to visit this shop.  It is a "Must See".  Oh (now am I just bragging??), Serendipity is literally two shops up  xx

Visit the ES Traders Website here.  All images are from the ES Traders Blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment