Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Look What I Did ~ Day 11

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


While Phill was away Miss Lily turned 8 so last night we did go to Queens Park for that barbeque to celebrate and then it was back home for cake and coffee. The birthday girl helped decorate the cake in pure Lily fashion and after blowing out the candles, kissed the closest boy (lucky Uncle Ben).

As I sit here writing this I am enjoying polishing off another slice of the homemade chocolate cake that has been sandwiched together with jam and iced with buttercream. Certainly not the best lunch choice as I look at the time (12ish) but definitely delicious.

5 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday to Miss Lily! What a great looking cake. I'd be munching into it for lunch to! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous cake for a gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cake and beautiful shots of the birthday girl.

    I'm quite partial to some leftover cake for lunch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummo your Lily looks lovely and yes Uncle Ben was lucky. That is such a lovely shot.

    Following you and would love it if you'd do the same.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday to your now big 8 year old. LIly did a great job of decorating her cake I bet it tasted delicious. My little one turns 8 in a couple of weeks too, it's hard to believe they've grown so fast. Thank you so much for stopping by. xx

    ReplyDelete