Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lounging About ~ Day 27

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I have begun collecting images that inspire me for all different reasons, to begin creating a lounge space I love.  Okay so I am loving colour it appears but in all honesty I do think we'll begin with a neutral canvas and build on it from there.  Before I dissect what I believe is important in a lounge room to me and my family, here is some eye candy to enjoy xo  

PS Photos from the garden will come just as soon as there is some decent sunny weather. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm really attracted to a splash of aqua, just stands out & so eye catching. Ditto hot pink & yellow, so loving your choices. I'm a cool blue girl at heart, especially for shared areas, where my family might actually like a rest from colour. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' your photos of inspiration. Awesome colors!
    ~Debra xxx
    capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't usually opt for a bold wide lime stripe in a lounge; but this image is very appealing.

    ReplyDelete