Sunday, January 8, 2012

Acting Out ~ Day 8

Photobucket
Roman Holiday

Scene 1, Act 1: I am not sure if it has anything to do with the amount of films I have been watching over the holidays but...I have this self indulgent need to perform. As kids it's fun to play and as adults I don't think this desire ever truly leaves us. Some people climb a cliff face, others dance to the early hours of the morning and I simply want to act.

And even if it is in the safe space of my lounge room with a good script and some friends who want to share the fun over a bottle of wine, that would be perfect to me. So what am I saying? The era of the Lounge Room Shakespearian Company?? Hmm not quite sure but if you're interested, do let me know. (PS Look how much fun Audrey's having) xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi !
    Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind words :) Loving your blog too and now following.
    xo Gaby

    ReplyDelete