Monday, February 13, 2012

Be Mine with The Shop Around the Corner ~ Day 46


Hampers have been wrapped and flowers delivered as sweethearts all around Ipswich and Brisbane receive a token of their Valentine's love today. I have also been fortunate enough (I feel so lucky!!) to receive a special delivery from my own darling this morning. I really am loving this day of smiles all around town with the excitement of today.

Photobucket

Tonight I am thinking a perfect film to watch would be the adorable 1940s romantic comedy, Shop Around The Corner as we share strawberries and chocolate sauce with some dear friends at their place. And speaking of all things lovely to share, I may just have to take this delicious cake dotted with miniature rose buds which has just arrived in a box from fourthchild, our favourite cake shop in town...xx

1 comment: