Monday, February 13, 2012

The Hampton's Cottage ~ Day 45

Photobucket

Photobucket

Before:
Photobucket

At the moment I seem to be obsessed with all things Hamptons.  It's a little more sophisticated than my normal tastes but it certainly is influencing it and seems to be what I think about most when it comes to decor currently.  

This is the redecorated kitchen of a Hampton's Cottage and I'm a L-O-V-I-N it to bits.  The walls in the Duck Egg Blue is just gorgeous and I'm loving the Blue and White plates in the wall rack. 

I think you'd be very happy whipping up some delicious meal for the family in there.  Or even just simply pottering around there on the weekend with a hot cup of tea reading the paper.  

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a great renno!!!
    I'd love to make some tea in this kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete