I came home yesterday to homemade lemonade (I told you I hadn't finished with lemons!!). It was the perfect balance of sweetness and tang, just the way I like it. And it's very easy to do:
- Half a cup of Sugar (Phill reached for Brown since we didn't have Caster...it made the lemonade more of an orangeade colour but still just as delicious)
- 1 Cup of Boiled Water
- Mix Sugar and Boiled Water together until Sugar has dissolved
- Add 3 Juiced Lemons (from our tree, of course!!)
- Add 1+ Cup of Water (Phill didn't measure so do it to taste)
- And 1-2 Trays of Ice to make it perfectly refreshing.