Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lemonlicious ~ Day 55

Photobucket

Yikers!! Did anyone watch on Monday night about how fresh our food really is?? I'm talking apples on our supermarket shelves aged anywhere up to 12 months and that was across all states and supermarkets.

Photobucket

I have really been enjoying my lemons off the tree. There is a hint of sweetness and the flavour is a sensation. I squeeze them into warm water every morning but can I tell you that I can taste the difference between those and the shelf bought variety. What it all comes down to is Fresh definitely is Best. If it tastes better then that is the test for how good it's for you too I feel.

2 comments:

  1. home grown is always so much nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i wish my lemon tree would hurry up and grow lemons!

    ReplyDelete