Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Okay, so LOVE is on my mind ~ Day 39

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It seems that with Valentine's Day just around the corner love is on my mind. Is it that there may be more kissing going on around me, or perhaps it's the fact my best girlfriend is getting married. I'm not sure but lovers world wide (and yes, the invite is open to all who may be visiting Ipswich this Friday) we have a beautiful Valentine's Experience this Friday:


Love...Romance...Vintage...Beauty...Chocolate...Champagne...Roses

Romance in the season of love at Serendipity
Champagne and chocolate on arrival
Indulge in beautiful vintage inspired home wares, jewellery, gifts with heart and treat yourself at the new spa counter.

RSVP by Friday 10th February 12 noon

Phone 3281 6020 or Email sales@ppgifts.com.au

Love (there we go again) to see you there xo

No comments:

Post a Comment