Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ever think about...~ Day 90

Photobucket

what life might be like if you lived somewhere else. I am seriously wanting to escape to the country for awhile and here is looking alright to me though requires overseas.

And as I sit here typing this, Lily is counting up her pennies as she'd like to donate it to a good cause to help those in need where they really don't have the luxury of choice that we do.

I was also reading earlier of a freelance writer who chose to pack in her well paid job and give up luxuries to truly experience life and is loving it. Do you ever question the hustle and bustle of our daily lives and crave something simpler
?

1 comment:

  1. Love that image, Lou. Yes, I do. And I'm supposedly embarking on it but I have this sneaking suspicion that we bring our own hecticness with us where ever we are. I think that even Syberia could feel hectic with me in it! x

    ReplyDelete