Monday, March 26, 2012

When you let the JNR Masterchefs in the Kitchen ~ Day 88

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This afternoon Lily asked to make cupcakes by herself and I thought "Sure, it's time to allow these kids responsibility in certain areas". On entering the kitchen the first image is what I came across. Yikers!!

Okay so we slightly misread the recipe but with some help towards the end we managed to end up with something that resembled cupcakes. And besides, you gotta make mistakes to be able to learn from them for next time xx

2 comments:

  1. I have some JNR masterchefs who like to experiment without recipes! sometimes it's a real winner- never to be repeated because we didn't have a recipe and other times the chooks get a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! love the photos :)
    i let my daughter loose i the kitchen from a young age & she has become a great cook. better than me!
    x

    ReplyDelete