Friday, April 6, 2012

Miss Potter & One Very Naughty Bunny ~ Day 99


When it comes to Easter I have a list of films I enjoy having on in the background as I "potter" around the house. One of them just so happens to be Miss Potter starring Renee Zellweger. A very loose connection I guess but at Easter time I love bunnies and well, there is not a more famous bunny than the very naughty Peter Rabbit.

This film is heart warming and the imagination of Potter delightful. The countryside where all the Potter characters reside is ever so quaint and makes you want to pack a paint brush, visual diary and visit there tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I loved Miss Potter and I've always loved Breatrix Potter's characters and stories. So very Eastery, Lou:) Happy Easter to you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite movies! Enjoy your Easter xx

    ReplyDelete