Tuesday, June 12, 2012

From Around Our Home Today xo

Photobucket

Don't think there could be better "leftovers" than these roses from an arrangement today!!

Photobucket

A selection of cushions; vintage granny squares, vintage fabric up-cycled, and one of my favourites which I've had for a long time.

Photobucket

Some of my vintage aprons hanging over an old kitchen chair. I wear these on a regular basis and love collecting them. In a Louisa Jane perfect world, we'd all be wearing aprons ;)

Photobucket

These are some of the most delicious strawberries that I picked up today. They taste even better out of this blue and white bowl!! I think colour palettes for all aspects of my life...even for my food :)

Photobucket

I recently brought the Queen home to visit and we now hang out together drinking tea on a regular basis in my living room.

Photobucket

How lovely is this flower arrangement atop Mr Pink-Whistle. It's just as wonderful as the weather has been today. You could hardly think it was Winter here xo


11 comments:

  1. I always wear aprons too,especially love vintage ones. love the Queen portrait in the living room. Nice touch. Enjoy your nice warm day Lou,it's very cold here. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so very much love this framed print of the Queen. Paid more than I normally would for a piece such as this but it was love at first site :)

      Delete
  2. pS, your roses are gorgeous. Red roses for love. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful images! Gorgeousness everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...there will be some more beautiful, professional shots coming real soon! I'm very excited about these xo

      Delete
  4. Love your pics. Lovely snapshots of your home. Love the roses. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam, living where I do in Ipswich, there are so many gorgeous old homes :)

      Delete
  5. Pretty pics Louisa,spoilt rotten with the weather aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your posts, I am looking forward for future posts. Certainly I have become a big fan of yours and waiting for new posts. Your blogs are like risk free day trading. Please share new post on your blog that would be very helpful for me and other visitors.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I really love your Queen pic and all those books too. What a great photo. I'm a big fan of Ipswich - although I now live in Kalbar (out in the country.) I like that you also give Ipswich more credit that most! I would love to meet you one day. Do you have a shop? Sarah

    ReplyDelete