Monday, July 23, 2012

Donna Hay's Kids' Magazine ~ Fairy Fantastic

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm sure I visited all the aisles of the supermarket today without any real agenda. Glad I did though as I came across Donna Hay's new "Kid's Magazine". These are my fave publications of Hays and it has something to do not only with reconnecting with my own childhood, but the love in giving my own kids a more simple, outdoorsy even, idyllic childhood as possible too.

Sometimes you buy magazines because you generally love its offerings (which I do with this one) and others (uhuh, also like this one) simply because the cover speaks to you. It's even better when you find that the contents has generous offerings and you will most certainly find that you are spoilt with this latest edition.

I particularly love the more Victorian approach Hay has taken for this fairy photo shoot. After all who wouldn't want to dress up wearing crowns of floral wreaths while frog hunting (after all you just might find Prince Charming) only to be followed by dreamy, luscious birthday cake? Yup, childhood sure is great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment