Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Fete of these Gerberas...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Every year I'm drawn to the fresh produce stand at my kid's school fete. Today it was a large bunch of colourful Gerberas that I had my eye on. As you can see they jumped right into my basket and found their way back home to my place.

Talking about house & home, I am cleaning, making over my bloggy home so please bear with me as it goes through some changes. In the meantime you can look at some photos taken from around my actual home at one of my top blog reads by Kim at Feather and Nest. You also get the chance to go in the running for a gardening pack of some of my fave things. Good luck. (Ends tomorrow 10am aest).

Enjoy the week!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete