Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Spring Yard Sale ~ Saturday 1st September

Photobucket

My goodness!! We have been sorting through our home getting ready for our Spring Yard Sale. We have books, bric a brac, vintage (of course), small furniture pieces, and much more. These things need a new home, a new lease on life and to be cherished elsewhere.

And what is a Spring Yard Sale without an old fashioned cake stall too so we will have one of those as well (Peanut Brownies, Passionfruit Iced Cupcakes, Fudge anyone?). Email me at vintagebyloulou@live.com to find out more details :)

The Spring Yard Sale
6am-10am
Saturday
1st September 2012

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks ladies...it's a perfect way to spend the first day of Spring, I say!!

      Delete
  2. I sooo wish I lived closer. I'd be there with vintage bells on:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it'd be wonderful to have you here too :)

      Delete
  3. That sounds like fun, especially the the yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slightly partial to sweet treats I must say....

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Wish all my wonderful friends from the blogosphere could come too....

      Delete
  5. I see yard sales everywhere in movies and blogs, but we don't do them in Italy and it's such a waste. I'm getting more and more convinced that I should leave this Country for good...I wish I could come to your sale , those are really pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure your home offers many wonderful things that ours doesn't either, in fact I'm certain of it :) To be honest, the term "yard" sale is more American and in Australia "garage" sale is more popular. However it's taking place in our yard so I find the term very fitting and Spring like xo

    ReplyDelete