Saturday, September 29, 2012

For all you Green Thumbs out there...


Photobucket

This week I had a display of some of my favourite things in the garden at The Sunset Markets.  Some of these include bamboo cloches, planters, seed containers and more.

Photobucket

You will also see my long spouted galvanised watering can, which has been a perfect find for watering seedlings and potted plants.  And of course some very English style of trugs wonderful for collecting your garden harvest or some flower goodness to arrange in the home.

Photobucket

We also have available a large range of Heritage Seed varieties ready for sowing this season.  You'll find our display out the front of Precious Packages (17 Ellenborouh Street, Top of Town, Ipswich) every week at The Sunset Markets so you too can grow your own veg.  For those who cannot make it there, it will soon also be available online to buy.

I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far, whether it's in the garden, experimenting with a recipe, enjoying the outdoors, spending it with family and whatever else makes your heart sing xo  

3 comments:

  1. Love the lavender, I am hoping to plant some soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those seed packets are adorable! I'm no gardener (chronic black thumbs) but they make me want to go dig a plot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images. I love geardening bits and pieces, especially the vintage looking seed packets.
    xx

    ReplyDelete