Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays and a Bright & Cheery 2013

Photobucket

Hello All,

I hope you all had as relaxed a Christmas day as we did yesterday and enjoyed time with family and friends.  I am finally on holidays after a couple of incredibly busy months and already l-o-v-i-n-g it.


These are some recent photos I think that paint the perfect picture of our warm sub tropical Summers.  In December the sun shines warmth upon our faces and we play outside for what seems like endless days and eat watermelon in the shade of old trees to cool down.  Yes our Christmases are quite different to our northern hemisphere folk but can be just as special.


And now my love and best wishes to you all for 2013.


Love,


Me xo

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely time was had by all. Wishing you a very happy 2013 as well! I'm on holidays too and am just loving it, though I am sure the days will pass way to quickly!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time! Today and yesterday was very relaxed ....yesterday was hot, so was today but luckily we had the relief of rain today - yay!
    Wishing you a lovely new year! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas is definitely my favorite season of the year! You can really the love, the giving, the cheers and happiness floating in the air. In just a couple of months and we’ll be heading the New York to celebrate Christmas with the rest of the family. I just hope it’ll be final this time!

    My homepage | Online Doctorate Programs

    ReplyDelete